You should want to wear your concealed carry clothing.
These shirts are built for both comfort and concealment. There is a shorter, inner layer designed to be tucked into the waist, and a longer, outer layer that conceals the firearm and hangs lower than shirts from other brands. The firearm fits between these two layers. The inner layer keeps the firearm from rubbing your bare skin to a pulp, as the outer layer hides both your firearm and its holster from view.
- Longer, outer layer so your firearm and holster remain entirely concealed
- Shorter, inner layer of matching material to protect your skin
- No itchy labels that stick out
- No giant logos or images that scream “I have a weapon!” (you know what we mean)
- 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Slim Fit
- DISCONTINUED: These Polos have been discontinued as we are making new Polos available, so we are no longer able to process returned and exchanges
- MADE IN AMERICA
*** FIT NOTE as these are slim fit, if you find that you are typically between sizes, we recommend ordering a size up. The model in the gray is 5'8," and weighs 165 pounds, and wears a large.
Concealed carry solutions! I’ve been looking for something to wear that won’t scratch up my skin for a long time where I don’t have to wear an undershirt. It’s great, looks perfect for work, is comfortable, and held up in the wash! I find it’s best used with sub/microcompact and I went a size up since it is an active fit. Would definitely reccomend!
I love the shirt; my only criticism would be for a slight larger size. Your 2x runs a little small, I usually wear a XL and thought that a 2x would give me plenty of room. It's ok but a little tighter than I wanted. Other than that, I love the idea and quality is outstanding. Full disclosure- I was wearing "outside the waistband" so for an IWB holster it may be much better. I have one on order and will be trying it with this shirt.
Men's Short Sleeve Concealment Polo
Love the quality and material.